Group: netwin.surgemail
From: Surgemail Support (Marijn) <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Re: Not able to add attachments to emails
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:24:09 -0600

This is surgeweb you are using? There is no way to "disable the ability to add attachments email", but there are reasons the attachments feature may not be working.

Which browser are you using?
What is Options - Preferences - Advanced - Attachments set to?
Exactly how are you adding your attachments? (specific steps)

The most likely reason attachments are no longer working is because they are still set to you adobe flash and your browser has disabled the use of adobe Flash.

Marijn

On Saturday 31/12/2016 at 11:46 am, surgemail-list@netwinsite.com wrote:
I somehow clicked on something regarding attachments when trying to attach a doc to an email and now I can't add attachments.
How do I undo what was done and be able to add attachments to my outgoing email???