Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Thread/conversation view?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:10:58 -0600

Hello.

Is there an option surgeweb to view emails in a folder in a Threaded view?

Something similar to Outlook 2016 "Show as Conversations" option? Or
Thunderbird's  threaded view?  (Menu | View | sort by | threaded)

-Troy

From: Surgemail Support (Marijn) <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:12:23 -0600

There is no nested / threaded view in the message list currently.

The closest you can get is pressing the speech bubble or torso icon
top right of a message. That provides a targeted search by subject or
a targeted search by recipient, which in practice I typically find
more useful than the "conversation" / "threaded" views that I have
seen in other mail clients.

What in particular are you trying to achieve with your threaded view?

Marijn

From: Surgemail <surgemail@wcta.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 11:59:24 -0600

A customer was asking for this feature.  I had not noticed the speech
bubble button, though.  That's useful, and I'll relay that to them.
Thanks!
-Troy