Group: netwin.surgemail
From: peter@secs.net.au
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Delete messages on age and subject
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 21:16:21 -0700

Hi all.

My system receieves messages from an industrial control system with
the same subject every message. I want to delete these from the inbox
after 2 days. I have been looking at filters but cannot for the life
of me find anything to do with age. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

From: "Stephen D. Goff" <sgoff@thegoffs.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 06:53:05 -0500

------ZTLMZ0G7C53JGY0NPN7UUPHSAKL4NQ

Do a search for expire or expiry
--=20
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail=2E Please excuse my brevity=2E
------ZTLMZ0G7C53JGY0NPN7UUPHSAKL4NQ

Do a search for expire or expiry<br>
-- <br>

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 10:57:34 +1300

I think you could use an exception rule to place them in a separate
folder, then use a folder based expire rule to delete them after a
period of time...

     ChrisP.