Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Redirect all webmail to single login page?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:11:29 -0400

Hi there,

does anyone know if it is possible to redirect all virtual domain webmail attempts to go to a single domain such as https://webmail.domain.tld?  As a followup, is it possible to just redirect clients who visit http and send them to https?

Thanks
Jeff

From: Surgemail <surgemail@wcta.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:20:19 -0500

I believe it's a matter of leaving the url_host empty when you setup the
additional domains.  Users will have to login with user@domain.tld

Yes, use g_url_redirect

-Troy

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:32:02 +1300

In order of your questions, 1) redirect all urls to one domain:

            g_url_redirect from="http://*/surgeweb"
to="https://webmail.domain.tld/surgeweb" ports="80"

2) redirect all http to https

           g_url_redirect from="http://*" to="https://%1" ports="80"

This assumes your surgemail is using port 80 and port 443, otherwise
adjust the url and ports settings to match.

ChrisP.