Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: RE: [SurgeMail List] Disabling webmail/surgeweb for one virtual domain
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:13:06 +0000

SteveP,

Assuming you want all of the other user permissions to be the same, copy your settings from g_user_access_default to the user_access_default setting under that domain and then modify that setting to disable webmail.  A basic example is below.

g_user_access_default "all"

Under that domain

user_access_default "all,!webmail"

Jim Lohiser
N2Net

From: Steve Perrault <steve@psp101.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:42:52 -0400

That doesn't do it.

From: Jim Lohiser <JimL@n2net.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:00:50 +0000

From: Steve Perrault <steve@psp101.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:53:36 -0400

Whoops.  I blocked the IP by accident. Getting a lot of spammers out of
the 198.1.65-127 nets.

That doesn't work.  I think it just turns off the button.  If someone
logs in user@domain, they can still get in.

Would I have to set the access on a per user basis after the accounts
have been created?  I could create a noweb group and apply it to a
couple dozen users, but I was hoping it was right in the domain-level
config.

- SteveP