Group: netwin.surgemail
From: Surgemail Support (Marijn) <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Subject: Re: [SurgeMail List] Disabling webmail/surgeweb for one virtual
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 22:43:57 -0500

I think it is just an issue of inverse sensitivity or possibly
surgemail needing a restart.

I just tested the online webmail blocking instructions. (first setting
as per as per follwoing page) and they worked fine for me:
      http://netwinsite.com/surgemail/help/global.htm
ie:
1) Add suitable nowebmail group eg:

    g_access_group group="nowebmail" access_pop="*"
access_imap="*,!127.0.0.1" access_smtp="*" access_incoming="*"
2) add domain setting access_group_default "nowebmail"

Webmail logins blocked for whole domain. Although I did have to
restart surgemail after changing the access_group_default setting for
it to take effect

Let us know if that resolves it for you thanks.

Marijn