Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Policy requires you to change your password
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:46:33 -0400

When logging in via Surgeweb to a seldom used account, I get the message
quoted in the subject of this email.

However, it still lets me log in with the "old" password, and I cannot
find any place to set or reset a password expiry time. I presume this is
stored as some kind of hidden field in NWAUTH. How do I set a new limit
or remove the expiry limit entirely?

SurgeMail Version 7.2i-1, Built Feb 21 2017 21:42:03, Platform Windows
(Surgeweb Enabled)
Neil

--
Neil Herber

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:52:23 +1200

To reset it change the password :-)

Or delete the file force_pass.dat from the users mailbox.

ChrisP.