Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: RE: [SurgeMail List] Re: autoconfig & autodiscover for mail client(thunderbird, outlook ....)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 21:24:07 +0000

ChrisP,

Let me know if you need or would like any information on this.  I created autoconfig and autodiscover PHP scripts 3 - 4 years ago and they have been working just fine.  I can send you the code off-list if it would be of any help.

Jim Lohiser
N2Net

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:27:38 +1200

Thanks Jim, I think I've found all the details to implement, but I'll
get back to you if I hit problems.

     ChrisP.