Group: netwin.surgemail
From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Re: Users can't configure forwarding. How to enable this option?
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 09:30:10 +1200

Sounds like you've removed 'fwd' access from the users.  The settings that control this all start g_user_access_*

    ChrisP.

On 7/05/2017 10:11 p.m., surgemail-list@netwinsite.com wrote:
Hello,

as I remember, the users could configure forwarding themselves via SurgeWeb. Also, I as admin could configure forwarding by clicking the Forwarding button on "Account details" screen in the Admin panel. Right now in both cases I can only see autoresponder settings. Should I enable some option (I have found none) to let the user specify forwarding for their mailbox? Ideally, this should be the setting that changes the default behavior for all users.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

--
I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to like us on FaceBook, thanks heaps! ChrisP.