Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: [SurgeMail List] how to show successful logins?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:38:58 -0700

The log search feature has a “login_failed.log” option. Is there a way to show successful logins?

--
John Wilkes
john@wilkes.com

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that
one is constantly making interesting discoveries.

From: Surgemail <surgemail@wcta.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:28:15 -0500

Yep, look at the login.log.

-Troy

From: John Wilkes <john@wilkes.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 13:32:09 -0700

> On Jun 21, 2017, at 5:28 PM, Surgemail <surgemail@wcta.net> wrote:
>=20
> Yep, look at the login.log.

I don=E2=80=99t see that option in the search drop-down menu on the =
admin =E2=80=9CLog=E2=80=9D page, but I am on an older SurgeMail =
version, so maybe that=E2=80=99s why...

--=20

From: Surgemail <surgemail@wcta.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:42:52 -0500

On 06/22/2017 03:32 PM, John Wilkes wrote:
>> On Jun 21, 2017, at 5:28 PM, Surgemail <surgemail@wcta.net> wrote:
>>
>> Yep, look at the login.log.
> I don’t see that option in the search drop-down menu on the admin “Log” page, but I am on an older SurgeMail version, so maybe that’s why...

Could be.  I am using a pretty recent version.  Do you have a login.log
in your surgeweb folder on the server?

-Troy

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:27:00 +1200

--------------7B666875242D2B50A9EF70DB

There is a 'login.log' too.  If you don't see it try updating to a later
release.

     ChrisP.

On 22/06/2017 11:38 a.m., John Wilkes wrote:
> The log search feature has a “login_failed.log” option. Is there a way to show successful logins?

--
I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to like us on
FaceBook <https://www.facebook.com/SurgeMail-194672027239873>, thanks

--------------7B666875242D2B50A9EF70DB

  <head>
  </head>
      a later release.</p>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:01531ABB-7F17-4087-BF9C-0DA7D639FA00@wilkes.com">
      <pre wrap="">The log search feature has a “login_failed.log” option. Is there a way to show successful logins?

</pre>
      I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to <a
        href="https://www.facebook.com/SurgeMail-194672027239873">
        like us on FaceBook</a>, thanks heaps! ChrisP.

--------------7B666875242D2B50A9EF70DB--