Group: netwin.surgemail
Subject: [SurgeMail List] upgrading from 63c to 72i - any gotchas?
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 20:14:27 -0700

I am embarrassed to admit that I have not upgraded SurgeMail in a very long time.

I am currently running version 6.3c2-2 on both server and mirror.

Will I have any problems if I upgrade to the latest version, 7.2i?

--
John Wilkes
john@wilkes.com

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that
one is constantly making interesting discoveries.

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:33:54 +1200

--------------22677D3F8BB067ABE5598E13

That should work fine in one step.

After upgrading both you should checkout the config checker for new
settings that may be appropriate for your system.

     ChrisP.

On 4/07/2017 3:14 p.m., surgemail-list@netwinsite.com wrote:
> I am embarrassed to admit that I have not upgraded SurgeMail in a very long time.
>
> I am currently running version 6.3c2-2 on both server and mirror.
>
> Will I have any problems if I upgrade to the latest version, 7.2i?

--
I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to like us on
FaceBook <https://www.facebook.com/SurgeMail-194672027239873>, thanks

--------------22677D3F8BB067ABE5598E13

  <head>
  </head>
      new settings that may be appropriate for your system.<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:surgemail-list@netwinsite.com">surgemail-list@netwinsite.com</a> wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:4F377D33-6700-4113-A22B-36128A561B1D@wilkes.com">
      <pre wrap="">I am embarrassed to admit that I have not upgraded SurgeMail in a very long time.

I am currently running version 6.3c2-2 on both server and mirror.

Will I have any problems if I upgrade to the latest version, 7.2i?

</pre>
      I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to <a
        href="https://www.facebook.com/SurgeMail-194672027239873">
        like us on FaceBook</a>, thanks heaps! ChrisP.

--------------22677D3F8BB067ABE5598E13--