Group: netwin.surgemail
From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Subject: [SurgeMail List] Re: RFC 7505 "A 'Null MX'
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:50:37 +1200

Currently no, it would simply try and fail to send but may not fail as quickly as it could.  We will look into adding this.

ChrisP.

On 28/07/2017 12:23 a.m., surgemail-list@netwinsite.com wrote:
Hi,

does Surgemail support RFC 7505 "A 'Null MX' No Service Resource Record
for Domains That Accept No Mail"?

Thanks,

Stephan

--
I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to like us on FaceBook, thanks heaps! ChrisP.

From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:28:19 +1200

--------------8E22AEEB99CA8D4181861792

Sorry correction, yes surgemail does support null mx entries already (so
much for my memory).

     ChrisP.

--
I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to like us on
FaceBook <https://www.facebook.com/SurgeMail-194672027239873>, thanks
heaps! ChrisP.

--------------8E22AEEB99CA8D4181861792

  <head>
  </head>
      already (so much for my memory).<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:surgemail-list@netwinsite.com">surgemail-list@netwinsite.com</a> wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:d9ed09c7-c7a9-b90d-44bf-a618a2d810aa@netwinsite.com">
        fail as quickly as it could.  We will look into adding this. <br>
          class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
          href="mailto:surgemail-list@netwinsite.com"
          moz-do-not-send="true">surgemail-list@netwinsite.com</a>
        wrote:<br>
        <pre wrap="">Hi,

does Surgemail support RFC 7505 "A 'Null MX' No Service Resource Record
for Domains That Accept No Mail"?

Thanks,

Stephan
</pre>
        I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to <a
          href="https://www.facebook.com/SurgeMail-194672027239873"
          moz-do-not-send="true"> like us on FaceBook</a>, thanks heaps!
        ChrisP. </div>