Group: netwin.surgemail
From: Jim Lohiser <JimL@n2net.net>
Subject: RE: [SurgeMail List] Bug fix: Please set g_imap_status_stored "false"
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 19:29:18 +0000

Netwin,

I have several users that have been affected by disabling g_imap_status_stored.  I checked the downloads section of the web site and both the main and beta versions seem to be 7.3c-3, which appears to be before the fix.  How can I get a version that has this fix?  I am running on 64-bit linux.

P.S.  The 7.3c versions are not even listed in the change log.

Jim L

From: Jim Lohiser <JimL@n2net.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 21:23:34 +0000

--_000_508C36E21EBFB540AAB1EF2568A61479567A4119EXCHANGEn2netlo_