Group: netwin.surgemail
From: surgemail-support <surgemail-support@netwinsite.com>
Subject: Re: [SurgeMail List] Bug fix: Please set g_imap_status_stored "false"
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:02:55 +1200

Let me know your platform (linux 32/64 or windows) and I'll get you a special build with that fixed.

    ChrisP.

On 9/08/2017 7:29 a.m., Jim Lohiser wrote:
Netwin,

I have several users that have been affected by disabling g_imap_status_stored.  I checked the downloads section of the web site and both the main and beta versions seem to be 7.3c-3, which appears to be before the fix.  How can I get a version that has this fix?  I am running on 64-bit linux.

P.S.  The 7.3c versions are not even listed in the change log.

Jim L